2020 Indiana Residential Building Code has been amendedThe 2020 Residential Building Code when into effect January 1, 2020. It includes numerous changes pertaining to new residential construction. Fore more information, please contact our office, or visit https://www.iabo.com/2020ResidentialCode
The Town of Burns Harbor Building Department oversees the enforcement of the Indiana Building Code, Burns Harbor Town Code, and other applicable regulations in order to promote public safety, protect life, health, property and the welfare of the public. The department is responsible for issuing building permits, performing inspections for construction and remodeling projects, and also oversees business and contractor registrations.
You can find building permit applications and other forms by clicking the "Forms" tab above.
Permits, Licenses & Forms
- Building Permit - PDF Fill-in
- Building Permit - Printable PDF
- Complaint Form - PDF Fill in
- Complaint Form - Printable PDF
- Contractor's License - PDF Fill-in
- Contractor's License - Printable PDF
- License To Do Business - PDF Fill-in
- License To Do Business - Printable PDF
- Temporary Pool Registration - PDF Fill in
- Temporary Pool Registration - Printable PDF
- Temporary Use Permit - PDF Fill in
- Temporary Use Permit - Printable PDF