- 2nd Wednesday of each month*
- 7 p.m.
- Town Hall - 1240 N. Boo Rd., Burns Harbor
Agendas & Minutes
Every attempt is made to post agendas at least 48 hours in advance of meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View current and archived agendas and minutes.
- Ray Poparad - Council President, Stormwater Board Member & GM/Street Department Liaison
- - Council Vice President, Plan Commission President & Redevelopment Commission Member & Fire Department Liaison
- Toni Biancardi - Sanitation Board President, Stormwater Board President, Redevelopment Commission Member, Plan Commission Member, & Sanitation & Park Department Liaison
- Nick Loving - Redevelopment Commission Member
- Kevin Tracy - Redevelopment Commission Member & Building Department Liaison
Stay current on all Council and Town-related news by clicking through the links below. Or, check out the Community News page for even more info!
Feb. 26, 2015 - Town celebrates successful meet and greet, building alliances between leadership and businesses
Feb. 22, 2016 - Burns Harbor hosts meet and greet for businesses this Thursday, Feb. 25
Feb. 12, 2016 - New Burns Harbor leadership advances economic development
Nov. 16, 2015 - Burns Harbor launches Facebook page: Social media to improve communication with residents
Oct. 19, 2015 - Town Council statement in response to Valparaiso joint statement
Oct. 7, 2015 - Burns Harbor honored with Community Achievement Award
Sept. 18, 2015 - Burns Harbor leadership changes focus on continuation of progress
May 26, 2015 - Burns Harbor commits to ethical behavior in workplace by joining tri-county SEAC
Burns Harbor was honored with a Community Achievement Award in 2015. Get the details by clicking here...
Burns Harbor hosted a successful business meet-and-greet event Feb. 25, 2016.
The Town Council released a statement in response to Valparaiso's joint statement in 2015. Click here to read more...
The Town of Burns Harbor launched an official Facebook page to improve communications with residents. Like the page today!
Burns Harbor launched an official Town Twitter account in April 2016 to improve communication with residents.
Burns Harbor is a member of the Shared Ethics Advisory Commission (SEAC) to maintain the community's trust and hold the town accountable.